Stories and images of historic local artifacts and coins saved by our metal detecting group will be posted here.
Do you live in an old house or have one on your property? Do you live on an old farm? Is there an old church or schoolhouse site? How about an old stone foundation you’ve been curious about? We can help uncover the history that’s hidden beneath the dirt. Just contact us.
Here are a few of the items we’ve recovered over the past two years.
We are ethical detectorists. This is our code.
- We always carefully repair any holes dug.
- We always respect private property.
- We do not search any property without permission.
- We always dispose of any trash dug or found.
- Sites we search look the same or better when we leave.
We can also help find lost items such as jewelry, keys, etc.